Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recent Pic of a Not So Recent Tattoo

StickFigure

I got the outline done right after I got back from Vegas last year but I have had NO time to get it filled in.

I'm gonna try and get it finished up before I head down to Arizona.

10pydet.jpg

My original idea was to just get it filled in all black like normal tribal, but now, I've seen a couple similar style tribal tats that are olored in a realdep, bright green.

I thought maybe I could mix the green and black in different areas rather than just one or the other.

Also, I have been watching Inked and Miami Ink and there are some cool tribal designs with shadowing and stuff.

Any suggestions?

That's bad ass bro, I like it. I'm wanting to get one on my upper back, probably not quite that large though because.......because it fucking hurts thats why!

silverbackn said:
That's bad ass bro, I like it. I'm wanting to get one on my upper back, probably not quite that large though because.......because it fucking hurts thats why!

LOL! thanks bro. It originally wasn't supposed to be that big, it was just supposet to go across the yop of my back from shoulder to shoulder. But by the time she got done with the design, that;s what i ended up with.''

Can't wait to get it finished!

StickFigure said:
LOL! thanks bro. It originally wasn't supposed to be that big, it was just supposet to go across the yop of my back from shoulder to shoulder. But by the time she got done with the design, that;s what i ended up with.''

Can't wait to get it finished!
You gotta post some pics when you get it finished, how long do you think it will take to get it all filled in?

I think having it with the color would be cool. =-) Could you put lots of differnt colors swirling about, like orange red green and black. I think that would be cool.

StickFigure said:
I'm gonna try and get it finished up before I head down to Arizona.
If you get alot of color, wear a t-shirt. The last thing you want it to get some nice bright color and then put the arizona sun on it.

Top Bottom