Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rebuilding old cars

Irish BoneZ

Does anyone know anyhting about rebuilding old cars? I want to go get a car from a junk yard and rebuild it but dont know shit about cars. Anyone know any good sites that would help me or anything that could guide me a bit into what i am doing? I think it would be fun, I always like working on my car but there's nothing I can do to it now.

Unless your really dedicated, its gonna be a huge headache.

I tired rebuilding an 86 trans am. Never again.

My next car is gonna be an import.

If you want to rebuild a car make sure that you have lots of room to work with. A place where your parts won't be disturbed. Other than that just the desire to do it, and also the money helps.:D

I know almost everything there is to know...

I have done a few. Like Big4Life said.. it is all about cash.

PM me if you need help finding the right car or parts.

What's the avg I would spend to rebuild a car? I dont have much money (college any everything) to spend. I thought i could just get a car from the junk yard for 100 bucks and work from there like rebuild the engine and not have to buy a whole lot.

Irish BoneZ said:
What's the avg I would spend to rebuild a car? I dont have much money (college any everything) to spend. I thought i could just get a car from the junk yard for 100 bucks and work from there like rebuild the engine and not have to buy a whole lot.

you have been mis-informed.

what kind of car are you looking for?

you do know that once a car is junked the title is salvaged. That means you cannot tag it again to drive.

Irish BoneZ said:
I was either thinking about like a really old 60's Chevy or something like that

If you can find one in a junkyard.. and it is only $100 please tell me where you live.. cause I am coming there.

really dude... if you know where there is a junkyard with 60's chevys in it.. please let me know.

Top Bottom