Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rebuilding a life....

Puc

Banned
Everyone always says you have to hit rock bottom before you can rebuild, well, I don't think that is true... I think rock bottom is when you finally admit to yourself that whatever you are doing is not working -- that you are broken and need fixing...

I have made a lot of decisions in life that, although I do not regret them, I am definitely not in a better place in the aftermath. Now, I sit here looking at a pile of bills that need to be paid and a mountain of obstacles in my way.

I have to start climbing out of debt, and that sucks. sucks bad. I have to rebuild friendships that are broken... I have to build new ones to fill the voids left in the wake...

fuck it is discouraging...

I am far to acute to not be successful... and for sure it is acumen that has kept me from falling off of the ledge that I have been standing on for so long... teetering on the brink of insanity... so close to dying and killing because of a masochism that I have only begun to identify... so many attempts at ending things... so many... I cant hate myself anymore... I am so tired of it... emotionally spent, really...

now I am back fighting life one day at a time... in the hopes that I can crawl out of the chasm and start to stride again... there is still a world that needs conquering, isn't there?

we seem to be in similiar cross roads, at similiar times in our lives.

puc do you miss her?

Alot of us have been down that road before. It's a tuff road to find your way off of, but hang in there. This is the part of life that will make you stronger. Just look at it as a test, one you are deterimined to pass.

Reactions: Puc
Puc,

You and me are in a really bad place now. It's hard not to feel completely down and helpless. It's funny how in a world filled with billions of people, a fella can feel utterly alone.

All I can say is take one day at a time, exude confidence and totally immerse yourself in yoru work. If you don't have more than 40 hours at your job, get a second. It's my constant working that's keeping me sane otherwise who knows what i'd do.

Puc just relax and use lube. You will never break the butt boy record that ssme holds if you do not learn to relax.

Top Bottom