Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The reason I'm here tonight.

##spiderbaby##

My gf went to a party hosted by a friend of her friend who is a gay male.

Its not that I hate gay men, but I dont care much for being around a bunch of gay men.

I feel bad for her because she wanted me to go with her. I also am glad I didnt go.

bro I understand where you're coming from. I'm not against homosexual lifestyle but whenever I get around a bunch of gay men they look at me in the wrong way even though I'm with my girlfriend. An occasional look is okay, but to stare and actually come up to me and try to pick me up is another thing even when I'm with my girlfriend.

Delinquent,

Its also the fact that I always seem to get into these huge discussions when I am around a group of gay men/women. Most of the time our points of view are just so damn different. I try to understand them but my gears dont work that way.

what kind of discussions are you talking about? Feel free to pm me. The only gay guys I've been around have only talked about getting fucked up or fucking other guys. Kinda like May1010 acts. That kinda shit bothers me. Even if it was a girl saying it, I don't want to hear about her sexual experiences.

Its mostly politcal disscusions current issues and religion. All the stuff that's tabboo at parties :)

For some reason the conversation allways ends up there. Could be that I steer it there but who knows.

I just picked up my gf a half hour ago. She was upset that I didnt go out with her tonight. The funny thing is, she is getting ready to go out while I'm cleaning the basement and then is upset that I didnt go out to a place where I wouldnt have had a good time.
I'm cleaning the basement and she's going out with friends, and I'm the bad one? Who knows.

Top Bottom