Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it really worth it?

SinisterUproar

I don't know about you guys but when I first got into lifting I figured I would hit the gym a couple times a week and look like a fitness model.

I didn't realize the money, sacrifice, eating, injections, and time it would take to have a great body. I don't even enjoy eating at all anymore, 6+ times a day I am forcing it in. All so i can gain a couple pounds of muscle. But I'm hooked now. There are obvious pros to it, confidence, women, strength.

But knowing what you know now, would you have still done it?

What part of "no one works out in here" don't you get?

Working out changed how I look at food, it is purely fuel I enjoy it but like you said 6 meals a day wears on ya. It's like I've developed a phobia of "bad foods" won't touch em. Is it worth it? Hell ya

Yes. When I wasn't in shape, the girls I slept with were from a 5-7 (1-10 scale) Now that I look completely different, I only go for girls for 7-10 so yes of course its worth it :)

If we are done with this work out talk. Let's talk about rating the girls we sleep with.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

If you're doing this for women and you are trying to get to be bigger than a fitness model, you had better stop when you reach the fitness model size or smaller. 99% of women prefer the guy on the cover of Men's Fitness over the guy on the cover of Flex.

I don't at all. But I know just what your saying. I only got into it for MMA training. But now that its raised my standered,, I can't lower them lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Hell yes it's worth it , I didn't really know how bad the shit I was filling my face with was . Now I'm eating healthier , working out an feeling like a million bucks!

If you're doing this for women and you are trying to get to be bigger than a fitness model, you had better stop when you reach the fitness model size or smaller. 99% of women prefer the guy on the cover of Men's Fitness over the guy on the cover of Flex.

by the way, most of you will never have to worry about this^^^

Top Bottom