Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reality is playing tricks on me.

mordy

I bought a new lock for the gym lockers the other day and promptly memorized the combination.

Well yesterday when i went to play some bball, my lock would not open. I tried a half dozen times. I gave up, put it back in my bag and left my bag on the side of the court.

So today, i stubbornly try it again, no luck. Then, for shits and giggles i tried the combo from my old lock. *click*

Now i am confused. They are the same brand so its easy to mistake them, BUT, I had lost my old lock in december when i used the same bag to carry stuff on vacation. I had removed the lock from the bag, and then never found it. I know for certain 100% i removed it from the bag. it was totally empty and i looked extra close after getting back and not being able to find it. Somehow, it reappeared in my bag. And, i still have the new lock too.

:teleport:

My only theory is my girlfriend found it and put it back in my bag.

Milo Hobgoblin said:
.. sock monster put it there.. of course now you are missing a sock..

OMG.... sock monster is back? :worried:

I lost a gf in a club one time.

But when I got home she was there waiting for me:(

I hate the sock monster. If I ever catch him there'll never be another mismatched sock on this planet again. :evil:

Cheers,
Scotsman

this year halloween fell on a weekend
me n ghetto boys are trick or treatin
robbin little kids for bags

Top Bottom