Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

realistic nightmares

p0ink

man, all i have been having for the past few weeks have been nightmares. last night was really fucked up, because it didnt even have that 'dream look', it looked like fucking real life, that is what made it so freaky.

anyhow, my dream. i dreamed that some guy pissed me off and i was either choking him or hitting him, and he kept saying, 'i wouldnt do that if i were you." i looked down, and saw that he was bleeding all over me. a friend of mine handed me one of those alcohol pads to clean myself off as he told me the guy had aids. so i went from doctor to doctor trying to find out if i had contracted aids, and none of them would give me a straight answer, or they would tell me i would be dead by 40 anyways. so i then went to some guys house, who had just been robbed blind by a bunch of people in golf carts. he took me outside to show me all he had left was one marijuana plant growing in the backyard. as we were out there, i heard this sputtering and looked up in the sky and saw a plane losing altitude. it was bobbing up and down, and then just suddenly came crashing down into this house. the explosion was so real looking, it looked like the one that hit the wtc. after the explosion and fire and the round part of the flaming plane came rolling down the hill towards us. i then woke up.

i swear, when i woke up this morning, it felt like i had been somewhere else other than sleeping. it just left me all fucked up for the whole morning.

Jeez. What the hell is that all about. Are you on fina, by chance? That shit gave me horrible nightmares.

i havent been taking anything. where are all you dream experts? tell me what this all means.

p0ink said:
i havent been taking anything. where are all you dream experts? tell me what this all means.

Dreams don't mean anything. All of the fucked up ones I've had that make no sense ... You'd think I was nuts.

oh, i dont think dreams are like a psychic thing, but i do think they are a way of letting your subconscious vent.

Top Bottom