Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

READ ** so, this is how i managed to spend around 400 dollars in a strip club lastnight !! **READ

tinytank

ITS A LONG STORY BUT READ IT ANYWAY YOU LAZY WHORES ! :)
well lastnight was my 19th birthday, :) and i started drink quite early , in fact i started drinking around 3pm, had a few beers with my dd, then had a few more with my brother just in the house. went out around 7pm, and was getting bought drinks straight away. :p
now i came out with arround 110, in my wallet. didnt spend a penny in the pubs, because everyone was buying me drinks. anyway, the guys who were saposed to be going to the titty bar with me backed out half way in the taxi over there , like 9 miles outta town. telling me we have to pick up his G/F, so that was the titty bar plan outta the window huh ? well no ! i said " uve had this planed havnt you , u knew that we had to pick her up all night and said fuck all, " so me and 2 of my mates went to the strip club . while a few of my mates went with him and his G/F into the bars.
anyway i got paid in, and was giving free drinks at the bar, which i took full atvantage of. anyway so i dig deep, pay for 2 privite dances, get more free drink, and get really really drunk. then my mate starts paying for dances for me, have more drink. then i start paying for the drinks. and paying for more dances. i then Spoke to these hot blondes, who said they would both do a privet lesbo show for 40.00 so i take her up on the offer. :chomp:
*** When i was sitting down, she kicked my legs open, started kissing my neck as her mate started to undress . and before i knew i i had 2 girls lieing over me. licking each other, fingering each other. needless to say i went back for another one later on. :heart: and before i knew it my mates had bought arround 80.00 worth of dances for me, and i was too outta cash. so we head out get more cash and go back in, but we also get more shots, and now i was finding it hard to walk. so the next few dances i had were good or what i can remeber. but i also remeber her rubbing up and down up and down with her tits smacking my face , time and time again so... i bit her nipple !!! :chomp: :qt: HA HA yeah she then said " Lee, now your going to be a good boy arrnt you ? " what can i say. she loved it. lol the drinks still flowed, and the dances kept cumming. untill the place closed. **
i was on first name terms with all of em ( HOW SAD ) anyway neer the end after a dance the girl just sat on my knee for ages just talking to me butt naked. she was like saying ( the honest truth ) " you have quite a big cock for a short guy." i was like erm, yeah how do u tell? " she then laughed and said " when were rubbing all over you we feel everything ! she even called me hercules !! ha so , im now skint. but it was worth every single penny i think. :)

Raina said:
Sounds like you had a good bday. You are an Elite classic. lol Seriously I'm glad to see you're back!

lol.. im glad to be back. just been really busy, with work, then working out, then going to titty bars ect ect.. lol a hard life sytle to keep up. glad you enjoyed my story of lastnight.

Tytan said:
Happy belated to you and Don`t fall in love w/ a stripper........

how not, i could get dances for free everynight. not to mention, her bringing back around 500$ at least a night home.. damm thats the life

Top Bottom