Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rap songs with SICK beats

Yarg! said:
Dude, I saw your thread and it reminded me of that song. I downloaded and remembered how much I LOVED that beat.

no need to explain, bro. If two people agree that a beat is sick, I think it warrants no explanaintion because that shit is wack ;). I believe you, BUT, once I seep through, THE, beat'll make me fueled, JUST, when you think YOU lured, FROM, the hypnotic peircing chords, STOP, make it apart of thee first, YOU, must depart or fall asleep, BOOT, out the music like your a dictatorship
NOT, a decomcracy, cool

Last edited:
ceasar989 said:
no need to explain, bro. If two people agree that a beat is sick, I think it warrants no explanaintion because that shit is wack ;). I believe you, BUT, once I seep through, THE, beat'll make me fueled, JUST, when you think YOU lured, FROM, the hypnotic peircing chords, STOP, make it apart of thee first, YOU, must depart or fall asleep, BOOT, out the music like your a dictatorship
NOT, a decomcracy, cool

Amen bro.

Eric B and Rakim "Follow the Leader"
Ice-T "Midnight"
Masta Ace "Jeep ass nigga"
Puff Daddy "can't nobody hold me down"
J. Dupri "Money ain't a thing"
Tupac "Hellrazor"

All good shit.

Follow the Leader? Damn, brought back the old school.

Bring the Pain - Pac
Bodyguard - Obie/Dre
Blasphemy/Hail Mary - Pac
Watcher II - Jay/Dre/Rakim
Natural Born Killaz - Dre/Ice-Cube, shit will drive you insane

Young bloodz_ Cadillac Pimpin, Presidential, Chop Chop, Everybody know me
Young Jeezy- damn near all his shit
Chris Brown-Gemmie That
Rick Ross-Every day im hustelin
3-6 mafia-Sippin on some sizurp, Aint from my hood, tear da club up, where is the bud, alot of others
Luda- Blueberry Yum Yum, 2 miles an hour, Got dem Gunz, Fuck you, alot of others
Bone Thugs- Crossroads, Mo Murda, Thuggish Ruggish, die die die, 1st of tha month, The sentence
I can keep going

Survival of The Fittest - Mobb Deep
Allustrious - Mobb Deep
Down With the King - RUN DMC
Ego's - DRE
Tha Shiznit - Snoop
Murder was the case - Snoop
Threat - Jay-Z
Ex Girl to the Next Girl - Gang Starr
1/2 & 1/2 by - Gang Starr

I Don't Give A Fuck - 2pac.

The above song captured so much of the rage that 2pac felt and was just one angry song with one sick beat that was symbolic of the style of old school rap. Every word he rapped synchronized with the beats perfectly and it really made it seem like he was one with his music.

I agree that old school rap is virtually untouchable by the new crap that is coming out, hell, most of it isn't even rap it's pretty much all hip-hop. Old school was rappin' about tough times and rage against the cops, not the bullshit that's coming from "artists" now - all about pimpin' and hoin', surrounding themselves with tits and ass and the all-mighty bling bling, all while trying to tell us that they are still tough and as gangsta as they were back in the hood. No bullshit verses either that take up 3/4 of a track. Dunno about you all, but I'm pretty sure you don't see many 10-million dollar mansions right in the middle of the 'hood.

Rap's been sold out now and very few artists remain true to their roots once they hit the big time.

Sickest beats ever were old-school IMO:

"Lookin for the perfect beat" & "Planet Rock"-Afrika Bambaataa & Soulsonic Force

"Celebrate"-Globe & Pow-Wow

"Electric Kingdom" & "Siberian Nights"-Twilight 22

Non-rap,but one of the sickest beat/tracks ever:
"Al-Naafiysh"-Hashim

Download em if you get a chance.

techn9ne's album Anghellic has the sickest beats, devilish effects. Rapping to the sound of an automatic weapon firing in three shot bursts, rapping backwards, beats that are played backwards, beating heart as beat. Sick stuff

Top Bottom