Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rap Quotes

here are some of my fav rap quotes. i even broke it down for those of you who aren't up on the slang and culture. Hopefully you will see that there is an art behind what these guys say. I understand that a lot of it about killing and bitches and all that there is some good rap out there that has meaning and poetry behind it. remember to pause at the commas.

i'm your favorite rapper's idol, i been had the title, call me hot 16 with more verses then the bible
Ludacris
*hot 16 = 16 bars in a verse / bar = measure of a beat also know as line

you call me crazy baby, i just may be baby, i'm from the dirty we can dance, patrick swazy baby
Lil Wayne
*dirty = dirty south / dirty dancing = patrick swazy

they got the shivers, man i got the fever, i gotta bring the hood back after katrina, Weezy F. Baby now the F is for FEMA, sick nigga bitch i spit that lukemia
Lil Wayne

got the whole america stuck, plus we over seas, differnt colors of them bucks, you fucks with just green
Prodigy (Mobb Deep)

I'll take yo bitch give her back take yo bitch again, thats because you throw he five and i pitch her ten, now she wanna get inside of my 66, cuz my writs blue and yellow like michigan
Lil wayne
*66= car / wrist blue and yellow = blue and yellow diamonds

The slang i use when we hanging it may change how you talk, and if i'm focused when i'm stroking it may change how you walk
50 Cent

lamping in the hamptons like what the fuck in a hammick, the chef up in the kitchen like what the fuck is a sammich, i'm like we gotta find middle ground, we need balance.
Lil wayne
sammich= sandwich / this was in a freestyle off the top of his head

All I have in this world is my pistol and my promise, a fist full of dollars, and a list full of problems.
Lil Wayne
*play off of scareface quote "all i have in this world is my balls and my word and i don't bream em for no one" pistol=balls promise=word

I've been handeling the game so long, my thumb's bruised
Lil Wayne
the game = rap game, crack game, pimp game / refers to playing video games until your thumbs hurt

I ain't knockin yo hustle, but you should be somebody's wifey icey wit a rock on your knuckle, and we would look hot as a couple, cuz you shaped so beautifully, and you almost cute as me
Cassidy

Excuse me shawty, but I been watchin' you now for a while, Your whole style from ya toes to the way that you smile, And I hope you ain't offended by the way that this sounds, But uhh... all I keep thinkin' bout is layin' you down
T.I.

Listen, Here's my philosiphy, you aint really chillen til you looking out the window and see deers on the property.
Styles P

Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm the shit, i got these other haters pissed cause my toilet paper thick
Lil Wyane
*dear big man, i'm better than you, everyone is mad cuz i got a lot of money

And for you to see what I'm saying, open eyes will help, If you could think about somebody, besides yourself, Why you pointing fingers at me, analyze yourself, Quit all that chastising and try to provide some help
T.I.

When DJ Quik dissed MC Eiht....

"E-I-H-T now should I continue..you left out the G cause the G aint in you"

Classic diss line!!

Kool Moe Dee's DISS of L.L. back in the day

If mama said knock me out, come do it
You can't win and that (record scratch) knew it
I'm a send you home in a body bag
Wit the mic in your throat and a jock for a gag
You're out of here, over, finished, all in
And Marly marl can't save you from fallin
'Cause as soon as you came back what did you do