Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rant time to let it out...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
What pisses you off about your gym?

1. The people I want the whole dam gym to myself. I guess that ain't happening tell I win the lotto.
2. The people that talk to me. Even the trainers are dumbasses at my gym. Yeah great idea to ask me if I am going heavy right in the middle of a leg press. You can count the fuckin plats on there you tell me if it looks heavy. That was a trainer that asked me that. Well he was teaching his client to squat with all of 20lbs.
3. The music I go to pansy ass gym and they play the worst fucking music.

That is all for now but I am going to the gym in a bit so I am sure to have more later.

At my last visit to the university gym, out of the 30 people I counted, 27 were wearing sleeveless shirts and 23 were doing curls.

strip down to a thong and strut around like you own the place QT. you animal you. Growl and glare and crack your whip. Then shake your botty and take whatever you want. You can do it! take of your clothes and strut, I say, strut! :qt:

There are two things in particular that make me shake my head sadly. It never pisses me off since it's their bodies..

1) Someone piling on way too much weight for squats and then doing 6 inches ROM or less.
2) Someone piling on LOTS of weight on the seated leg press or standing leg press and doing 1 inch ROM bounces.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
strip down to a thong and strut around like you own the place big4life. you animal you. Growl and glare and crack your whip. Then shake your botty and take whatever you want. You can do it! take of your clothes and strut, I say, strut! :qt:

:worried:

Answer to rants 2&3: Wear headphones. People won't bother you if they see them and you'll have your own choice of music.

Answer to rant 1: Shut up and lift.

BileStew said:
Answer to rants 2&3: Wear headphones. People won't bother you if they see them and you'll have your own choice of music.

Answer to rant 1: Shut up and lift.
I find it gets in the way when I lift constantly adjusting the wire and stuff. OH THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A RANT I DIDN"T WANT A SOLUTION JUST TO LET IT OUT.

Top Bottom