Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rant rant rant rant rant

circusgirl

I am getting soooo fed up with being on a damn diet. I have been eating 1700cals a day for the last 2 weeks. I have been doing 6 hours of karate a week and 2 hours of medium intensity cardio, also averaging 3 PL sessions a week.

So why have I not lost either inches or weight???? Is it the Depo Provera effect???? ARGHHHHHH I am so damn hungry I can't even concentrate at work. it's driving me NUTS.

WTF is going on here?????

g_cheescake_2a.jpg

banana-split.jpg

11.jpg

argh! I eel a Homer Simpson moment coming on.... just had a garlic bread and salad at an Italian place. A few carbs now and then can't do too much harm....

thing is with me, I pretty much have had an ED for quite some time, binge eating, like quite a few people on here. But I can't seem to relax and go with the high-protein flow because I get totally obsessive about diet all the time, I guess it's a sign of the eating disorder... sigh.

Anyway, posting on here is keeping me away from Dominos.... yes, even Wodin's posts :)

Have a T-bone steak tonight with a salad and regular ranch dressing. If you're still hungry have another. Wash it down with some diet coke and have a big bowl of sugar-free jello topped with regular whipped cream for desert.

That is a virtually carb-free feast. :)

Depo could be the culprit.

Try doing cardio 1st thing in the am, on an empty stomach, for 30-45 min.- then wait 1 hour to eat, also, bump the intensity by doin intervals!

ttlpkg said:
Have a T-bone steak tonight with a salad and regular ranch dressing. If you're still hungry have another. Wash it down with some diet coke and have a big bowl of sugar-free jello topped with regular whipped cream for desert.

That is a virtually carb-free feast. :)

mmmmmm thanks. Sounds GOOOOOD. I like steak.....

Jorgen - I'll see if I can get my ass outta bed early for cardio!

Top Bottom