Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rad.

HANSEL

I was driving today and I heard that song "Send Me An Angel" by the 80's group Real Life. It triggered memories of the great bmx movie RAD...this song was featured during the unforgettable BMX bicycle-dance scene. Did anyone like this movie? The epic battle between Crue Jones and Bart the guy with team Mongoose, awesome.

I thought she was so hot at the time. I loved the Kix product placement. I still think the opening scene where he's delivering papers was gold. I would always go out on my bmx all pumped and lit up on Sprees thinking I was gonna pull of the same stuff.

They filmed that here.
Couple guys I know have cameo appearences in that flick.

only you can brake the ice inside of me-(opening song)

hell track

ass sliding

i loved that movie when i was a kid.. wonder if its on dvd yet.

anyone remember thrashin?

Lol, I forgot about the waterslide thing. Dont they heat up a cup of soup in a shed to share and then make out after that?

Thats interesting Bullit. I always wondered where that was, the scene in which he gets chased by the cop at the lumberyard should have tipped me off.

me and my brother used to watch Rad and Thrashin all the time. They are classics. I downloaded Rad a while ago off kazaa just to relive some old times. My favorite part is when Cru has to qualify, and his buddy tacos his rim. Plus i downloaded a couple of the songs that are off of it to, "break the ice" and "thunder in your heart"

Great thread bro.

Top Bottom