Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quote of the Day

covergrl80 said:
"Finding the perfect man is like nailing jello to a tree"

“How many of you have ever started dating because you were too lazy to commit suicide?”

"Direct thought is not an attribute of feminity. In this, women are now centuries behind man."
Thomas Edison

"Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another."
HL Mencken

"When I have one foot in the grave, I will tell the whole truth about women. I shall tell it, jump into my coffin, pull the lid over me and say, 'Do what you like now'."
Leo Tolstoy

"Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes in the hope of pulling out an eel."
Leonardo Di Vinci

"When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her."
Sacha Guitry

"My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."
Socrates

"Love is temporary insanity curable by marriage."
Ambrose Bierce

"Women should have labels on their foreheads saying, 'Government Health Warning: women can seriously damage your brains, genitals, current account, confidence, razor blades, and good standing among your friends'."
Jeffrey Bernard

"When a woman becomes a scholar there is usually something wrong with her sexual organs."
Friedrich Nietzsche

all the whey said:
"Direct thought is not an attribute of feminity. In this, women are now centuries behind man."
Thomas Edison

"Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another."
HL Mencken

"When I have one foot in the grave, I will tell the whole truth about women. I shall tell it, jump into my coffin, pull the lid over me and say, 'Do what you like now'."
Leo Tolstoy

"Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes in the hope of pulling out an eel."
Leonardo Di Vinci

"When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her."
Sacha Guitry

"My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."
Socrates

"Love is temporary insanity curable by marriage."
Ambrose Bierce

"Women should have labels on their foreheads saying, 'Government Health Warning: women can seriously damage your brains, genitals, current account, confidence, razor blades, and good standing among your friends'."
Jeffrey Bernard

"When a woman becomes a scholar there is usually something wrong with her sexual organs."
Friedrich Nietzsche

LOL I love that one!

"When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time." "

~Anonymous

And the winner is!!!!

"Oh, look at me.

I'm on steroids."

~swole

Top Bottom