x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

"Unlocked" iphones

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about "Unlocked" iphones within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Are there any drawbacks to buying an unlocked iphone, or any phone for that matter? With the new iphone coming out at only $200 I would buy one, but I dont want to leave the top rated Verizon network that I have now, or have to bust my contract with them. Thoughts?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

"Unlocked" iphones

Are there any drawbacks to buying an unlocked iphone, or any phone for that matter? With the new iphone coming out at only $200 I would buy one, but I dont want to leave the top rated Verizon network that I have now, or have to bust my contract with them. Thoughts?

thou shalt not shill puddlemonkey's Avatar

Re: "Unlocked" iphones

Quote Quote posted by superdave
    Thoughts?

I like pears

Kano

just wait it out they will let verizon have it soon enought .. they will never be able to compete with rimm blackberry until they allow the phone to every network.. once they do their sales will explode through the roof.. apples wants to make money as well as anyone else. and once there open to all network they will make millions upon millions

SaladFork

I think the only draw back is that it's still an iPhone.

Kano

Quote Quote posted by SaladFork
    I think the only draw back is that it's still an iPhone.
    And dave in setember blackberry is releasing the thunder their first touch screen phone .. its going to be sick .. wait to see that, i bet its bettter then the i phone it has more features then the i phone besides music but who buys a phone for music now ..

SaladFork

Quote Quote posted by Kano
    And dave in setember blackberry is releasing the thunder their first touch screen phone .. its going to be sick .. wait to see that, i bet its bettter then the i phone it has more features then the i phone besides music but who buys a phone for music now ..
    Funny I never see people rocking out to their iPhones and the screen is always greesy. Sending pics is also a nightmare. Not sure how it would be on another network, i'm on AT&T same as the iPhone but don't have to login twice to send a photo, so that part I don't get. I'm with Kano, that new BB is awesome and will be smashing my pearl the second I can get my hands on one. *oops my phone broke, I need a new one.

Kano

exaclty i am getting the new bb bold.. It is going to have the 3g network same as the i phone and more. I think the bb thunder touch screen it going to rock in septber but for me i am going with the bold. As salad said the screens are always greesy and shit. And to be honest texting fast can be a nightmare on a touch screen. If you are looking for a new awesome phone and are on verizon wait for the bb bold. It comes out this month for att only but will be available sometime late summer for verizon customers. And the screen on the bold is the brighest and nicest ever done so far to date..

Wouldnt all touch screens get greasy?

lmao puddles

Quote Quote posted by SaladFork
    screen is always greesy
    thats because you forgot to put on your hairnet.