Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Old School" is the new "Animal House"...

Lift Chief

Cult classic film amongst college students...

Almost every one of my college friends loves Old School and i see and hear it quoted quite frequently... definitely a new cult classic.

I haven't seen it but I agree with you. I've heard so many people mention this film or quote something from it. I also got to see some dude try to act out Will Ferrell shooting himself with a dart gun, just because he felt I needed to hear about this scene. I'm going to rent it, just to see what the hype is about.

Before you watch that dart scene, rent that movie "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" and watch Ferrel shoot himself there, too.

OS2 is coming.

From Zero said:
Fucking hilarious movie.

Matt, really? When?

details are being worked out now. It's basically 'Old School goes on Spring Break'.

I liked the movie, but I have to agree, it was no animal house... many of my expectations of college were based on the movie (Animal House) that I watched as a child....

A party was not a party till I had taken advantage of the mayor's underage daughter AND the dean's wife, stolen stuff from the local foodking, beat up some nerdy ROTC guys, flunked my classes, gotten kicked out of school, and destroyed the town in the melee that followed....

Top Bottom