Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Innocent Until Proven Guilty"

so that we can put the black people in jail. free mandela!!!! stop oppressing the black man!!!

Latimer said:
To prove that they're guilty or not guilty.

Very well. I think you killed guy #6 that was murdered today. You will be placed on trial.

Fair enough?

-Warik

Innocent but have you noticed the 'Art' of accusations. Say you accuse someone of playing with a little kid. They get tossed into a fight for their freedom and wether they did or did not, they will be remembered a the kiddie fucker. There is weight to an accusation wether its true or not, damn shame huh? If you responded with one of your own, it would not hold the same weight. More evidence you shouldn't be doing bad shit. Next time you are in an ekevator, turn to the poor fucker next to you and say get your fucking hand off my ass and see what the others do. I bet they remember his/her face

It is better to presume they are innocent than presume they are guilty. We now have to prove that someone is guilty.

Also it beats being accused of a crime in early modern Europe. If you were accused of a crime, you were deemed the only person who knew what really happened. So they tortured you to get you to confess. If you survived several sessions of torture you were then deemed innocent of the crime. If you were too weak and confessed you were guilty of the crime.

Top Bottom