Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"High" Hangovers...

Code said:
We're discussing the CAUSE of symptoms Professor.

LOL.. Code... come on, you're smarter than that. Dehydration is a cause of symptoms... such as cotton mouth, red eyes, consitipation, headaches, etc.

Thanks. ;)

I drink assloads of water when I smoke (I usually polish off the 2nd half of my gallen of water while sitting here at night) and I still get cotton mouth, and red eyes

Silent Method said:
Cogeners for one. These are byproducts of fermentation to which most people have some degree of alergic reaction. Also, due to the chemical nature of alcohol - and not its direct biotoxicity - drinking depletes vitamin and minerals as well as blood sugar. All are major contributory causes to an alcohol hangover.

"Hangover" in relation to drugs is, of course, most often used with regard to alcohol. However, the term simply referes to the undesired or unintended "after" effects of a drug.

OK I guess what I'm trying to say is what causes a hangover that isn't caused by consuming alcoholic beverages, aside from lack of sleep?

Everything you mentioned is a direct result of consuming alcoholic beverages.

No, dehydration is a symptom in this case.

The implication, from you, is that the CAUSE of dehydration is smoking pot.

The reality is, the symptoms people are refering to is NOT dehydration.

Marijuana does NOT dehydrate you, and if it does it is nowhere near the level that would cause someone eye's to be red.

The Ejaculator said:
LOL.. Code... come on, you're smarter than that. Dehydration is a cause of symptoms... such as cotton mouth, red eyes, consitipation, headaches, etc.

Thanks. ;)

Lumberg said:
OK I guess what I'm trying to say is what causes a hangover that isn't caused by consuming alcoholic beverages, aside from lack of sleep?

Everything you mentioned is a direct result of consuming alcoholic beverages.
Regarding marijuana,THC, THC metabolites, and other chemicals consumed along with marijuana.

The issue could be simplified by asking are their physiological effects of marijuana after the high subsides? The answer is yes. I can certainly attest to this fact.

Whether a user may exhibit of percive these effects the following morning as missjanet asked is notuniversally answered.

Top Bottom