Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"High" Hangovers...

The Ejaculator said:
LOL you fools, READ MY POST.

It dehyrdrates you. One of the things that causes an alcohol hangover is dehydration as well... so you may experience a similar feeling, but not all of the same feelings.

Damn, some people will defend pot to the bitter end.

Pot doesn't dehydrate you liek alcohol. No more than smoking a cig.

The red eyes are the result of the parasympathetic nervous system effects, part of which is to dilate blood vessels in the eyes, asstard.

Pot does stay in your system but not in your blood stream. So while you feel different the next day, it's probably psychological. Like if you saw someone die in front of your eyes, or had some really awesome sex the night before, you would "feel" different the next day. But it's not because of any isolatable chemical effect.

The Ejaculator said:
LOL you fools, READ MY POST.

It dehyrdrates you. One of the things that causes an alcohol hangover is dehydration as well... so you may experience a similar feeling, but not all of the same feelings.

Damn, some people will defend pot to the bitter end.
Drink lots of water...>I do.

Lumberg said:
Pot doesn't dehydrate you liek alcohol. No more than smoking a cig.

The red eyes are the result of the parasympathetic nervous system effects, part of which is to dilate blood vessels in the eyes, asstard.

Pot does stay in your system but not in your blood stream. So while you feel different the next day, it's probably psychological. Like if you saw someone die in front of your eyes, or had some really awesome sex the night before, you would "feel" different the next day. But it's not because of any isolatable chemical effect.

Just going on my own experience mang. I got really dehydrated, and felt awefull. I don't think it dehydrates you like alcohol either... but it definetly made me like a dry cork the next day...

The Ejaculator said:
Just going on my own experience mang. I got really dehydrated, and felt awefull. I don't think it dehydrates you like alcohol either... but it definetly made me like a dry cork the next day...
perhaps the cotton-mouth? :) :qt:

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/BRAIN.HTM

"associates identified and characterized a cannabinoid receptor in a rat brain"

"according to the Office of Technological Assessment (OTA): "The capacity to produce reinforcing effects is essential to any drug with significant abuse potential." Marijuana should no longer be considered a serious drug abuse because, as summarized by the OTA: "Animals will not self-administer THC in controlled studies . . . . Cannabinoids generally do not lower the threshold needed to get animals to self-stimulate the brain regard system, as do other drugs of abuse." Marijuana does not produce reinforcing effects. The definitive experiment which measures drug-induced dopamine production utilizes microdialysis is live, freely-moving rats. Brain microdialysis has proven that opiates, cocaine, amphetamines, nicotine and alcohol all affect dopamine production, whereas marijuana does not".

THC uses Dopamine. But doesn't abuse it. I guess.

WODIN said:
There is no such thing because pot isn't toxic like alchohol.
If you wish to reserve the term hangover for the effects of alcohol toxicity you may do well to note that some of the hangover effects from drinking alcohol have nothing to do with toxicity - or even alcohol.

Silent Method said:
If you wish to reserve the term hangover for the effects of alcohol toxicity you may do well to note that some of the hangover effects from drinking alcohol have nothing to do with toxicity - or even alcohol.

Aside from lack of sleep, what would they be?

Top Bottom