Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Gone in 60 Seconds" (Movie) Nicholas Cage

bodytemple75

Is it me, or does that movie really psych you up, and give you a rush when you watch it? Not talking about speeding recklessly, or endangering anybody. It's just a good flick,...one of the few in recent years, very good movie, concept, and great action/rush. I especially like to watch it knowing warm weather is comming.... I don't speed, but I do "occasionally" go over speed limit (55-65) sometimes on most highways.;) I like to think of myself as a respomsible person, but,...nothing like driving in you car on a warm summer night/day on the GS parkway in NJ, w/ nobody around. Car cleaned waxed, and oil changed, ready to go.

I remember that movie, saw it in the theatre in NYC Imax on (think) Broadway/68th Street. Awesome film.

I wished they would have focused more on the cars. And when does a police man drive a BMW for work?

I just got done watching it on Superstation channel 34. Watched it once, cought it in the middle, so then again(the repeat next) That movie makes is just one of those good summer movies you can never get tired of. Put you in the mood for warm weather...

Good flick! Possibly Nicholas Cage's best film.

yea i loved that movie
but i also think they should have focused more on the cars... i mean at one point they've got a garage full of ferraris and you see them for like 15 seconds

Sequel..... "Bodytemple's 30 seconds to steal a car" - How can he do it?

haha, great movie. Ya i drove my dad's trans am today, damn that thing is too fuckin fast. if there is a sequel , i hope it beats the 1st , but that never happens

am i the only one who thought that movie stunk?
it was right there 2fast 2furious
hollywood lifestyles movies usually blow

Top Bottom