Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"E" while on the Juice

Busta

I've been on for almost 4 weeks now and i've been fairly good about drinking (2 beers max per week), but this weekned I am going to South Beach and would really like to eat a couple of "E" pills. My question is will I have a problem with this if I had injected the same day? I am taking 500sos/200deca per week. Taking milk thisle also.

[This message has been edited by Busta (edited April 26, 2001).]

i feel that after i roll i have TERRRIBLE lifts, cant lift a damn thing.... but have fun, pop 'em. everyone is different, you might be fine. go to crobar miami.

------------------
6 gauge in my tongue,
22 gauge in my ass...

you should eat a lot of food that day, pack on as many extra calories as you can cause you will burn them. Drink lots of water the whole time. Get some pot cause the day after you wont have an appetite. I wouldnt do it personally.

E is really bad for you whether you are on a cycle or not. I did it a few times in my younger days and ALWAYS felt like shit for a few days after. Don't end up like that Zyzz fella or whatever his name is (was).

I don't like the idea of drinking nor using any recreational drugs while you are running gear. Those two things just don't go well together...

Dude, don't. Very tempting idea for me too, but it's gonna mess you up that's for sure. And if you can't help it (believe me I know the feeling), maybe vaping will lessen the cravings. It's what helped me and there are these "herbal vapes" now that would curb your cravings. But if you can, stop it all totally.

Top Bottom