Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"84 Style" = Drinking....does anyone just go 84 style when they go out?

NJstacked

Elite Mentor
Platinum
drinking is not fun...makes me feel like shit 2 or 3 drinks is ok along with....????? but I hate just drinking!!!!

NJstacked---Here is a nice mix for you---get yourself a very large gel cap. They do make them---Throw 2 rolls in it and--one 20mg OC(grinded up of course)---2 bumps of K and 2 bumps of crystal---Throw that all in one cap down it and top it off with one cap of the scoopy-----Good Luck and Enjoy!---Go Big or dont go at all!:D

I hear ya bro, drinking isn't fun anymore. I never thought I would think that, I went to Penn State for 5 years and drank six nights a week. I'd rather go to clubs, but if I am visiting friends or something I just tell them that I don't want to drink and will be the designated driver, and then sip a little of the Georgia Home Boy. It's ten times better and no hangover.

Drinking is full of shit, I used to do the drink everyweekend and go clubbing thing, but I got tired of it, I dont drink now.

Nobody needs the kind of shit you get with a hangover

I prefer my gains in the gym

Top Bottom