Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quitting my job

future1

After 1 year and hald in this company and with an assh#le of a manager I am quitting to a new job :---0)))))

this manager of mine was a complete psycho suffereing from small person disorder hence he was trying to be tough boss at work.
He made his own laws of how we cnt take day off the first week of the month and if he luks at us and say sasomething we got to drop everyting we are doing and listen to him
By the way I am business analyst.

what i have learn ? I learn to control my anger, try to ignore and not to result in violence.

I am soooo happy.... tomorrow is my last day

Deterass said:
Are you gonna tell him what an asshole he is before you leave?

well i dnt think it make a different in him. Unless he gets a beating.

I will definetely tell him that he has no management skills and need to get help with his small person disorder.

future1 said:
well i dnt think it make a different in him. Unless he gets a beating.

I will definetely tell him that he has no management skills and need to get help with his small person disorder.
i would definitaly tell him where the wind blows.......let him know how his skills are lacking in all the management areas!

angel_girl said:
i would definitaly tell him where the wind blows.......let him know how his skills are lacking in all the management areas!

yeah true. I cnt describe this guy seriously. U really need to work for him to understand.
He feels like he is god and everything he says is allright.
He was so annoying that i was going to beat the sh#t out him when unexpected (wearing baclava:) ) but then it is worth using violence on this guy

Top Bottom