Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick - How Do I Cook Sausages/Brats?

Stanknogger

myu parents left for new years eve festivitites. And as they were leaving my mums like "you can cook those brats in the fridge for dinner". And I was busy so Im like "yeah yeah". These are smaller than brats, but much bigger then those breakfast sausages. they are spicy italiain!! How do I cook them, I dont have a grill.

Thanks

Hmm. If they're real brats you gotta leave em in beer overnight and then burn em up good on a bar-b-q. Prolly doesn't help you much for tonight though.

They arent brats, their this spicy italian sausage. I just want to know, how do i fry them on what heat, with how much oil etc. or do i boil them? Or can i grill them in my oven?

Since you dont have a grill...

1/2 - 1 cup of water

Place Italian
sausage and water in frying pan. Cover tightly and cook over
medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Remove cover and
continue cooking 2 to 4 minutes or until cooked through and
browned, turning occasionally.

##spiderbaby##

You can halve them and broil them in the oven also. All you need to remember is to cook them all the way through. You dont want cold pink in the middle.

You don't need oil.

Just put them in the frying pan with a little bit of water. Just enough to keep from burning them. Cook them till they are almost done, pour whatever water is left out and brown them.

Top Bottom