Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions for all you anti-gun people?

So if we slowly decrease the amount of guns in our country... then crime will go up? Because Super hero neighbor Joe doesn't have a gun to fight off crime? That's why we have the police brotha, to help deter crime. The last thing we need are every Tom, Dick, and Harry running around with guns to fight crime. If you're worried about getting robbed in your home, get a security system... its much safer and much more effective. At least the gun legislation activist are willing to negotiate. So ask yourself, whose the one thats really close minded?

Bro you are A COMPLETE AND UDDER FUCKING IDIOT, yea dal 911 when somebodys breaking into your house by the time the police arrive your wife will be raped and killed.

911 dial a prayer.

Guns are illegal in england and sootings have gone up every year.

Read the facts before you come on here and blabble you bullshit.

Like the other bros I grew up with guns. From a kid up guns have been part of my life and I treat them with respect. More people should do the same.

I live by the Constitution of the United States of America. I will not argue with YellowD becuase I can blow your ass away on this argument. The Constitution gives me the right to own a gun and that trumps any damn argument you have. I could care less what you think the crime rate is or how many people die using guns. I have this right, I will kill for this right, and I will die for this right.

Have you ever heard of KUNG-FU FIGHTIN ????

I can dodge bullets ...

and wrestled the sub-machine guns out of a druggies' hand ...

OHHHH WWWWWAAAAAA ATTTAAA :karate:

Let's think about the constitution in context. It was written 200 years ago, when defending ones home was direly necessary. I don't think we have to worry much about troops invading our homes these days. No one is arguing the constitutionality of owning a gun, its simply time we amend the laws to update them with current society. There is no reason why people should have as many guns as they do.

And as far as Mr. Rapist goes, invest some money in a decent security system. Guns are not the answer. Studies have shown guns stored in homes often are used against ones own family or other innocents. While being Davey Crockett with your gun in your cabin to protect the womenfolk may seem noble, there are other effective ways to keep out those dirty bandits that roam the countryside. Now tell me, are you really worried about some bum breaking into your house, or are you more worried about your precious semi-automatic assault rifle being taken from you?

Perhaps you misunderstood me, I'm not telling you you can't have guns. Just that you don't need a miniature arsenal in your closet. Guns make it easier to kill people, and the more we have, the more available they become. Is it too much to ask that there be limits set on who can buy guns and how many?

Seriously, I used to live in a city with 10 million people ... and people get shot everyday, people get stabbed ..with the guts hanging out of their stomach, and people get shot during traffic arguments ....
we also had a revolution ... yes, on the verge of a civil war ... we had urban guerillas bombing our cities ... and the communist with their assassins, the Hongkong Triads were also operating big-time in our city ... drug trafficking and money laundering, and in the south ... we had muslim rebels who wanted to cede and become an autonomous country ... you name all the Chaos ... i have lived in it ... I didn't need a gun to survive.

The people that think no one should one firearms are the same people that live in a $200,000-400,000 house inside of a gated community. With an alarm system in their house and in thier $30,000 car.
Well I for one cannot afford that lifestyle. I choose to protect myself and my family with firearms.

If your truley against guns place a sticker in your car and on your house that says " I choose to be gun free "
Most all NRA members have stickers on thier car and thier not afraid to be a proud gun owner. So you shouldn't be afraid to be a proud anti-gun..

:eek:

Easiest way for the government to impose martial law:

1. Disarm the citizenry
2. Impose martial law

But it can;t happen here, right?
Politicians don't act in their own interest right (Bush?)
Politicans aren't obsessed with power right? (Gore?)
They really care about the people right?

You are just an uninformed fool if you think this is unreasonable. Read a history book. As long as we have our weapons, they can't impose anything on us.

We surrender that, and we have surrendered all of our freedoms.

May....remember when you got fired? Affluence is an economic downturn away from going bye bye. Hope it doesn;t happen to you...but you knwo it could.

Top Bottom