Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question For All the Straight Men On Here

#1...

i could live with fuckin a fatty...

you know what they say...

a man could cure cancer, accomplish cold fusion
and build a 1000 bridges...

if he sux one dick, he's a fag...:D

NO

I'd have to pass on both 'options'. I can imagine tortures being more pleasant.

I don't know how to attach a sound file to this thread( the sound of crickets chirping seems appropriate here) so I'll just add this:

You see how limp that guy's weenie is. The one getting the blowjob from the very fat sister. My friends and I were out one night and these horny dumbasses wanted to cruise the prostitute strip. We pulled into a vacant parking lot and these whores followed us there. My friend paid 50 bucks to have sex with this decent looking woman. The other one, a big fat one with a tooth or two missing somehow pursuaded me to let her suck my dick. She kept saying, "What's a matter baby, did you have 2 much 2 drink? I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth. "No, you're just too fat and ugly and I can't believe how pathetic I am."

I am such a slut. If I were a woman I would be an easy lay.

hasselhoff%20gay%20thread.jpg

If I get paid whatever I want. I'm banging the big old hungry hefers in No. one for 100 Mill. I can buy a shit load of therapy, bolics, and vilas in Spain with that many dead presidents hibernating in my bank.

id rather suck a dick than fuck a monolith. BUT... id rather fuck a super-fattie than take cock in my ass.

i figure id suck a dick for 10g. 30g if i had to swallow. 30g for a fattie fuck. 9999999999999 to let some faggot that god or hitler should have dealt with put his cock in my ass.

anythingbutsane said:
id rather suck a dick than fuck a monolith. BUT... id rather fuck a super-fattie than take cock in my ass.

i figure id suck a dick for 10g. 30g if i had to swallow. 30g for a fattie fuck. 9999999999999 to let some faggot that god or hitler should have dealt with put his cock in my ass.

so for 99999999999 would you rather get cock in you ass or puck your cock in some dude's ass?

Top Bottom