Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about how long a correspondence class is?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Im thinking of taking some correspondence courses (continuing edu.) and I wanted to know the conversion of "hours" into real time. An example is a course that is a "30 hour course" and I have 180 day to complete it. What does "30 hours" mean? Thanks

as far as i know... the length of a normal semester... but it can be more flexible i think.

you still with that girl?

Well, 3 hours at a college is a semester with class twice a week and about an hour and a half a class. But this correspondence course is 30 hours?

Yes, Im still with that girl by the way :)

A minimum of 180 classroom or correspondence hours are required (including 120 hours in core real estate courses) for a real estate salesperson's pre-licensing requirements. The 180 hours can all be core or 120 hours in mandatory core courses and 60 hours in related.

that explains that... perhaps it's just really condensed though?

Ok, I think it means I have to spend 30 hours of time on the course in 180 days in order to sufficiently pass it. This is going to be really easy if so.

Top Bottom