Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question....

Magick69

how many people get very jelous about the past of the girlfreind/boyfriend? and what do you do to overcome this jelousy ?

I don't know, I don't think I have the "jealousy gene". Sometimes that gets me in trouble though, cause girls like to play head games, I've been accused on more than one occasion of not paying enough attention to them. They'll try to make me jealous and not only do I not bite, but I don't usually even acknowledge it.

Used to get jealous because it just sucks...but now when I find out there's just that initial "pang" and them I just try to shrug it off. You can't expect your ex to never date again...

if they bring up their past enough to make u feel bad they did it on purpose..to make you feel bad

SublimeZM said:
if they bring up their past enough to make u feel bad they did it on purpose..to make you feel bad

Words of wisdom.. I was bragging to one of my exes, so she says, "Yeah, I really enjoyed that time that I fucked 5 guys at once." LOL

CrazyRussian said:
Used to get jealous because it just sucks...but now when I find out there's just that initial "pang" and them I just try to shrug it off. You can't expect your ex to never date again...

nope bro i am not speaking about an ex.. i was speaking being jelous of the men that your actual girfriend had in the past; i think is called retroactive jelousy.

I know is irrational becasue is in the past but my blood boil when i imagine my girfriend being together with another bloke before me...

Magick69 said:
nope bro i am not speaking about an ex.. i was speaking being jelous of the men that your actual girfriend had in the past; i think is called retroactive jelousy.

I know is irrational becasue is in the past but my blood boil when i imagine my girfriend being together with another bloke before me...

Ah apologies I read your post too quickly and misread it. In my case, and I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to these things...I didn't really mind at all. Of coures, that is assuming your current gf doesn't constantly bring them up. when i was with my gf, for example, she only brought them up when I asked, because I was actually kinda curious about who shed been wth. And when I did ask her she just kinda mentioned them off handedly in a passive tone...which made me feel better b/c it kinda assured me that she wasnt hung up on any of em.

PuddleMonkey said:
I don't know, I don't think I have the "jealousy gene". Sometimes that gets me in trouble though, cause girls like to play head games, I've been accused on more than one occasion of not paying enough attention to them. They'll try to make me jealous and not only do I not bite, but I don't usually even acknowledge it.

Yeah, I've had a chic break up with me for not paying her enough attention. I suppose I was also a jackass in general though too.

Top Bottom