Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Q. For the Dudes Who've Done a 3Way...

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
A MMF3Way...not FFM, I've done those, have no Q's for that.

So what's THAT all about? No clear alpha or just that comfortable with your bro? About the your legs touching his legs, is that the only possible way to compromise those holes? Did you or he drip juice on each other's nuts? Was it just a "let's all be adults here" moment and move on? Were there poppers?

Good question. I'm especially interested in the experiences of those who partake in interacial MMF. For example Japdick, Arab & Indian.

Good question. I'm especially interested in the experiences of those who partake in interacial MMF. For example Japdick, Arab & Indian.

Not worth doing, not filthy/taboo enough unless there is a black involved. It almost becomes a cuckold situation. Lots of down time, standing around like ur waiting for the bus. You'd have your hands in your pockets, if you had them.

So...usually the alpha is the man who is in the relationship with the woman. There's usually a couple in the threesum. And...the dudes aren't gonna answer your post with any sort of truth so here's the harsh reality. Men who do this usually want one of two things..or both. They like the watch some other guy bang his gf. Or....he secretly has bi fantasies that he would never admit because it's not "manly" enough and this is as close as he'll ever get. There's usually a big voyeur component.

And that doesn't really count for the 19 year old frat boys who are drunk and doing whatever....I suppose I'm talking about the older 3sum crowd..

only done 2 girls same time, few times a long time ago, nothing special and i rather be with someone really like and focus on just her and the screams. but i dont regret trying it out. i wont lie two girls going down on you at the same time is nice.

but im more of a romantic and its not like me to have sex for the sake of having sex with just anyone.

i had a guy ask me once since this girl he knew and fooled around with was asking, but i declined.
all this in high school too, soo long ago . dang talk about memory floods hahaha

I imagine the worse thing is to be the last one to cum. The other 2 feel obligated to help you "cross the finish line". It becomes a morph of the little engine that could and a handicap getting back into their chair. The 2nd person looks off the 3rd with a "No, he's got to do this himself" expression. The dynamic needs to be studied further.

Top Bottom