Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pussies in the gym...

PsychoSkitz

I have enough anger and energy (not to mention fina and test) in my system to take over the world and I go to a gym packed with 115lb kids trying to win a fucking beauty competition.

They gel up their hair, put one leg up on their new Adidas pants, polish their Jordan XXXVII's, put a cute little headband on their gelled heads so that they look like vince carter, wear a brand new tight Versace shirt, pluck their fucking eyebrows and take up every fucking piece of equipment.

How pathetic are you that you're using a machine WITH A SPOTTER for incline bench? What the fuck am I supposed to do for my bent over bb rows when I have some douchebag with (2) 5's on the bar at the squatrack doing skullcrushers. Go get a fucking dumbbell schmuck. I swear to god EVERYTHING was being used. I know never to go there before 10 because I won't be able to use shit but I figured I'd take a chance.

Goddamn today is not my day. So now I'll sit here till 10 for these fucks to go home, shank off over the big titted mom they saw running, flex their 12" arms in the mirror and pluck their ass hairs so they're fucking pretty.

Cocksuckers.

i know how ya feel bro im the only guy in ym age group at the gym who trains properly and hard,the rest are machine warriors who piss me off,i laugh at them when they try to tell me the smith machine bar is 50lbs,its prob 15 if anything,then they ask why im bigger then them,fucking jerkoff's best day to goto the gym is fri and sat they are all out trying to get poon

Top Bottom