Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pushy sales people

jestro

I fucking hate em. I went to buy a computer yesterday, and I figured out the one I wanted. I was talking processors and graphics cards with the sales dude, and he was such an opinionated bastard I had to leave. They had the best deal to.
Guess I'll just go back and kick him in the teeth if he comes near me.

As soon as they walk up to me in a store i automatically let them know that I do not need any help. I dont like dealing with them assholes. Car shopping is just as bad!

If sales people in stores were actually good sales people they would be working for a big company, not Best Buy making $8 an hour.

I just say, "how am I supposed to steal stuff if you keep following me around?"

Car shopping is the worst when I bought my acura i ended up driving 250 miles to another dealership because the one 40 miles down the road kept trying to talk my out of a six speed because they didn't want to have to order it.

Just move your hands like you are 'signing' and make a noise like 'I'm deaf' and everyone will leave you alone.

Either that or take a swing at the air every few seconds and shout fuck like you have tourettes.

I'm a fun person to shop with.

:D

trying2grow101 said:
Car shopping is the worst when I bought my acura i ended up driving 250 miles to another dealership because the one 40 miles down the road kept trying to talk my out of a six speed because they didn't want to have to order it.

wow, what a bunch of dicks. driving 250 miles to a dealership is nuts. driving 40 miles to a dealership is nuts too. you must live out in the boondocks.

riverrock said:
Banks are also very aggressive when trying to get you to buy some of their products.
Just say "Thanks but Goldman handles my money."

There's nothing they can say to that.

Top Bottom