Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Punching bitches in the face. yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnyJuice

Seeing how womens rights is such a big issue these days, i think we should talk about this. It is a widely held belief in the west that women are just as capable and equal to men. Women are allowed to physically demanding jobs and tasks, and allowed to participate in mentally challenging activities and jobs. Society is also seeking to do away with any double standards that may exist. So seeing as everyone is told over and over again that women are on the same level as men, we come to our current question...Can we (men) punch bitches in the face? When men have confrontations, fist fights often result. However, when a woman gets physical with a man, he is expected to just take it. This seems to be a modern day double standard. Is it time to do away with this? Is society ready to have bitches punched in their girly mouth? Discuss amongst yourselves.

Actually opposing violence against women is a nouveau moral guideline (i really talk like this, i don't know why). It was considered pretty normal to beat women until 100 or so years ago all across the globe (europe, american ghettos, china, muslim world).

I'm all for punching women. If a woman can handle the severe psychological abuse that comes from being a woman in an evil world, and if she can get the shit kicked out of her by another woman and have it considered entertaining by the same gentlemen who would rip the heads off of a man who would lightly slap her i don't see why a man hitting a woman is the end of the world.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm...

Well, if a guy ever punched me in the face.. He better be willing to spend the rest of his life without having a d*ck attached to his body..:)

Yes, definitely go about punching bitches in the face. You're logic makes perfect sense, and you seem like a really nice guy. Seriously. I'm totally serious. Punch them. All of them. They have it so easy now.

ladymacbeth said:
Yes, definitely go about punching bitches in the face. You're logic makes perfect sense, and you seem like a really nice guy. Seriously. I'm totally serious. Punch them. All of them. They have it so easy now.

AWESOME!!! I am gonna get on that right now. Thanks Lady! :garza:

Good. I'm truly tickled to see how mature and developed your thinking patterns are. I hope that this logic continues, and you can eventually get an advanced degree in sociology or something of the like. I really do. You seem very cool and enlightened. Good work. Keep it up. I'm sure you get a ton of chicks.

ladymacbeth said:
Good. I'm truly tickled to see how mature and developed your thinking patterns are. I hope that this logic continues, and you can eventually get an advanced degree in sociology or something of the like. I really do. You seem very cool and enlightened. Good work. Keep it up. I'm sure you get a ton of chicks.

LMAO!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ladymacbeth said:

HAAAHAAAA!! Easy lady, this post was made as a joke and to ruffle the feathers of those (you) who didn't see the humor in it. Lighten up, i would never raise my hand to a woman. I am a teddy bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom