Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puddles

Flirting, I don't think so. First of all, I'm married, the only people I flirt with are girls. Secondly, I'm old enough to be DW's mother.

Why is it that every time a guy and a girl simply like each other it's gotta be taken as something more than just friendship? I happen to like DW for the person that he is. Oddly enough, we have a lot in common. DW is a lot like my childhood best friend, who was also a guy. Chill out people. Geez.

DW...you might be a little fat, but you're not ugly. And you've got a fantastic smile too! How's that hair now a days? Still got it all funked out?!?!?! What piercings do you have? I've got the hood now, and two piercings in each ear. First holes were done like usual at a jewelry shop, but the second holes were done by a friend with a needle and a potato. Stromba and I both want to get our tongues done but we have to wait until we can take a few days off from work since we have to talk a lot. I'd like another one in my ear...high up, but that scares the shit outta me...I KNOW it's gonna hurt bad! Gotta make sure I save some vicodin for that. ;) After I can see my abs, I'm gonna get my belly button done...who knows when that'll be!

DW...thank you for making me smile! :) I hope your day's a good one!

I've got my tongue.. and both ear's are pierced once. I pierced them myself.. a safety pin and alcohol... As far as the hair goes, I have none :p I'm shaving it really really close.. not razor close, but no-attatchment buzzer close.

And yeah, you will need a few day's off for that tongue.. It made talking hard the first few days after the piercing.

Drunken_Weasel said:
As far as the hair goes, I have none :p I'm shaving it really really close.. not razor close, but no-attatchment buzzer close.

Excellent! So, now you look more like this guy ----> ;)

Ya Ya Sisterhood movie...gave it to my mom for Christmas and we watched it together this weekend. It was decent, especially good because I had taken a vicodin and got a foot massage while watchin it. LOL

Weather update in FL....TOO DAMN COLD!!! I think we have a few more days of this, then hopefully it'll be back up in the 70's. I miss the warm weather!

My cable modem is all screwey. The guy came out, fixed it, then later that night it went out again. I haven't been able to post much because it keeps timing out. Maybe the modem just doesn't like the cold too?

Well...off to get movin here. Workin today, then lifting tonight. Not very exciting, but it'll be a good day as long as I keep warm enough!

Darktooth said:
OXANDRIN, did you receive your membership card for your "The Divine secrets of the Ya ya sisterhood" application?

i did thank you...i think for $9.99 a month it looks like a very nice membership deal

MrsPuddlesFL said:
Flirting, I don't think so. First of all, I'm married, the only people I flirt with are girls. Secondly, I'm old enough to be DW's mother.

Why is it that every time a guy and a girl simply like each other it's gotta be taken as something more than just friendship? I happen to like DW for the person that he is. Oddly enough, we have a lot in common. DW is a lot like my childhood best friend, who was also a guy. Chill out people. Geez.

DW...you might be a little fat, but you're not ugly. And you've got a fantastic smile too! How's that hair now a days? Still got it all funked out?!?!?! What piercings do you have? I've got the hood now, and two piercings in each ear. First holes were done like usual at a jewelry shop, but the second holes were done by a friend with a needle and a potato. Stromba and I both want to get our tongues done but we have to wait until we can take a few days off from work since we have to talk a lot. I'd like another one in my ear...high up, but that scares the shit outta me...I KNOW it's gonna hurt bad! Gotta make sure I save some vicodin for that. ;) After I can see my abs, I'm gonna get my belly button done...who knows when that'll be!

DW...thank you for making me smile! :) I hope your day's a good one!

:D

:bigkiss:

Top Bottom