Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puddles

Jealousy is not an attractive quality. :(

DW and most of the other people on this board know how to make others smile. :)

Have a wonderful rest of the day everyone! :rainbow:

You're right on that one...a little teasing, tugging, nibbling on them...just melts me...into a puddle. ;) Damn I can't wait to be with him again in a little while. We will be lifting tonight after work, then it's off to our favorite Friday night place to have some Italian food and drink at the bar while we watch the bartender with the FINEST ass as she scoots around all night in her tight black stretchy booty clinging pants. I love Fridays!!!

If you will excuse me, I have something to, uh, take care of in the, uh, men's room. :D

Ok, fill me in, what guage did he get?

Good mornin back atcha, DW!!! Today is a wonderful day here. I'm off from work as usual on Mondays!!!

I had a good weekend...finally got my verticle hood piercing! Wish I hadn't waited so long...it was nearly painless and well...I love it! Got a barbell with pink stones on each end.

Freeballin, Stromba's nips are 14 guage. He just switched out the little balls on the rings to little squares when I got mine done. :)

Top Bottom