Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puddles

It was decent. Woke up early and had my coffee in peace and quiet, listened to the birds outside my window...we have more birds here in FL in the winter since they all migrate south. I worked, didn't have any problems there except that I didn't bring food with me so all I had to eat all day was a can of salmon, a rice cake (I keep those at work for days like this) and a protein bar. I walked over to a little country cabin store and picked up a few things. Went back to work. Hubby surprised me and showed up for the last hour of work. After work I stopped at the organic grocery store and looked for lentil rice, which they didn't have. Then I went to the tanning salon, came home, lit up my bong, soaked in the jacuzzi, listened to some music, posted on here a bit (revealed the bootie names), laid down in bed and fell asleep, then woke up and said good mornin to ya. :) I should go back to sleep soon.

How was your day?

MrsPuddlesFL said:
It was decent. Woke up early and had my coffee in peace and quiet, listened to the birds outside my window...we have more birds here in FL in the winter since they all migrate south. I worked, didn't have any problems there except that I didn't bring food with me so all I had to eat all day was a can of salmon, a rice cake (I keep those at work for days like this) and a protein bar. I walked over to a little country cabin store and picked up a few things. Went back to work. Hubby surprised me and showed up for the last hour of work. After work I stopped at the organic grocery store and looked for lentil rice, which they didn't have. Then I went to the tanning salon, came home, lit up my bong, soaked in the jacuzzi, listened to some music, posted on here a bit (revealed the bootie names), laid down in bed and fell asleep, then woke up and said good mornin to ya. :) I should go back to sleep soon.

How was your day?

Quite the day you had there.. mine was.. Woke up 10 minutes till 10... Rushed to work, got there 5 minutes late at 10:05.. worked untill 6:30.. went over to a friends and played xbox.... came home.. here now, chattin with you :p

I usually oversleep, but since early Dec. I've been waking up on time...some days even before the alarm goes off! I'm usually still running late though...the more time I have, the more I spend doing what I want to do instead of what I have to do...then it's always a last minute rush to get out of the house on time.

MrsPuddlesFL said:
I usually oversleep, but since early Dec. I've been waking up on time...some days even before the alarm goes off! I'm usually still running late though...the more time I have, the more I spend doing what I want to do instead of what I have to do...then it's always a last minute rush to get out of the house on time.

Man O man.. I know that one exactly...

MrsPuddlesFL said:
Well...I'm heading back to bed. Sweet dreams, DW!

2nd time I have heard that Bloody phrase! I hope to have no dreams at all, they give me false hopes.. false hopes are depressing, which is why I am happy as now, with no dreams at all.

Top Bottom