Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

public nail clipping/filing: yay or nay?

I wouldnt do it myself, but I dont think I'd be totally grossed out if i saw someone else doing it.... I'd probably just think to myself "well, that's odd"

What about plucking your eyebrows in the car. I do it almost everyday. flame on

I wouldnt do it myself, but I dont think I'd be totally grossed out if i saw someone else doing it.... I'd probably just think to myself "well, that's odd"

What about plucking your eyebrows in the car. I do it almost everyday. flame on

Eh, that's not a big issue. It's your fucking car, so do whatever you want.

Though, I imagine the floor of your taurus all caked with eyebrows and donut glaze. fuckingpuke

Are you guys serious? What is the big deal? It's just nail clippings! She is outside ffs. It's not like she's taking a dump in front of everyone. Plus she is well away from everyone else so there is no danger of a stray nail clipping flying in anyones coffee. If she was inside the coffee shop it would be a different story, but outside? No big deal. At least she was using a nail clipper and not chewing them.

Now what if she was breastfeeding? How would you feel about that?

breast feed, but cover please..

what about a 6 yr old breast feeding.. it's just a natural event.. so is pissin and taking a dump but we keep that out of public view..

GROSS! How rude.

What is even worse:When someone does NOT throw away their clippings and leaves them in a candy dish on the coffee table.<-----my hubby! I told him he had better ditch THAT nasty habbit REAL quick.He never did THAT again. GAG!

Top Bottom