Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psychotic maybe?

habitualhealth

chicken soup
Platinum
Aight, if this has been threaded up....pipe it, i haven't been on in a minute.

So, anyone hear about the couple who wanted time off from work so they cooked up a story that their 17yro son was diagnosed with cancer. After taking "emotional" time to deal with the news...decided they wanted more time off so they created a fake obituary, published it in the local paper then told the bossman their son had passed away. WTF?!

Ok, so clearly they were busted and arrested.

But, I can't even imagine speaking those words about my daughter much less going to that extreme. People are sick. :worried:

People are just nuts. Every now and then you hear about someone claiming their kid is sick in order to con money or gifts. :smash:

we've had people like that on this board before

There was a worse one in Britain last year ... some woman convinced the world her daughter had cancer, including the daughter! The girl was only young and the woman tricked her by taking her for 'treatment' all the time, cutting her hair in her sleep so she thought it was falling out etc etc. She told everyone she needed to send her daughter to America for treatment so everyone around her started raising money for their trip and treatment, which she pocketed every penny of.

I remember reading it in the paper last year. Some people are very very sick.

Top Bottom