Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psychology.

K2_Exotech

Anyone here interested in the field of psychology?
Not pscychiatry, the bastards who you pay to help you, but all they do is tell you little methods of pinning anger away until your mom says some bitchy remark and the floodgates burst open.

I'm talking about the kind where you study the mentality of people. Like schizo's. Why do they have more usage of the brain? Is their other self actually another person who has used a capable brain of containing the energy that is them? Or is it created by the person who is diagnosed with the schizophrenia? It's very plexing, and i enjoy trying to figure these things out, and studying about the human mind and it's behavior.

that way I can alter my own, or, tell when someone is doing me wrong. Plus Maybe, I could start psychiatry and be straight up with people. Tell them good methods of releasing anger without harm to self or others.

Anyone else have these views?

I've taken Psychology 101 in College, and although I did get an A in the class, I must say the class was bullshit.

i'm taking this class at my school right now, well kinda, it's an online course. I like the feild a lot, it's very interesting

psychology is a very easy class. theres usually good looking chicks in a psych class and its an easy A.

I mean majoring in psych. Brain functions, i have a psych book thats not even my class that is my bible of information. It's absolutely wonderful. it even explains mental manipulation. Even how to get people to do things they believed was completely wrong. It's odd how pressure affects some of certain mental status.

No one majoring in it?

I couldn't respect myself If I majored in Psych, jesus crist you know that about 90% of the facts in psych are biology based, get a real major..... Unless you can't cut it in another field.....

I may major in it im going to college in a year and its the only thing i find remotely interesting.. i'll be in it for the long stretch including graduate school probably.. what are some good jobs u can get with a major in psychology aside from the obvious.

Top Bottom