Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proof of our fallen world.

Fallen world? More like fat moms living vicariously through their toddler daughters...and to think it was only yesterday when fat moms were living vicariously through their teenage daughters.

I'd say this editorial is about a decade too late.

Go blame mtv and girls gone wild that started generation me me me.

Is there a hot chick who doesn't have 50 THOUSAND friends on myspace nowadays? You should see Hollywood nowadays. It's like an attention getting look at me look at me bloodbath now with retards in control. Club Promoters are having a field day with 'our club is the hottest, come here to get noticed, if you go there you are a loser' promotions.

r

I read the first paragraph and wanted to punch my computer.

ditto. And how about the woman who wrote the article talking about what she puts on ever day.........I want to chuck grenades at people like this, even though I guess she acknowledges the utter absurdity of what she's doing. $130 facial creme.........my god. And what's funny, or actually tragic, is it's all basically snake oil. It doesn't "fix" anything, just hides it.

Fallen world? More like fat moms living vicariously through their toddler daughters...

this goes "well" beyond 5 year old girls wearing lipstick or pouting their lips or, I can't beleive I read that right, having mani pedi parties.......:mad:...uggghh, anyway.....what this does is ensure that the next generation of women are slaves to the cosmetics firms that feed off their incessant insecurities. Women WILL NEVER be whole in this world.......ever, not so long as they wake up every morning feeling like life is a giant competition with other women to score prince charming (who doesn't exist, wink wink) and have to put on war paint before they can even venture out of the house. Maybe there has to be utter economic collapse and nobody can afford that stupid shit anymore and women just say fuck it and show us their real selves. And men can't afford their stupid little shit anymore either and have to present their real selves too........:whatever:

this goes "well" beyond 5 year old girls wearing lipstick or pouting their lips or, I can't beleive I read that right, having mani pedi parties.......:mad:...uggghh, anyway.....what this does is ensure that the next generation of women are slaves to the cosmetics firms that feed off their incessant insecurities. Women WILL NEVER be whole in this world.......ever, not so long as they wake up every morning feeling like life is a giant competition with other women to score prince charming (who doesn't exist, wink wink) and have to put on war paint before they can even venture out of the house. Maybe there has to be utter economic collapse and nobody can afford that stupid shit anymore and women just say fuck it and show us their real selves. And men can't afford their stupid little shit anymore either and have to present their real selves too........:whatever:

You scored 99.99999% female on the brain sex test, didn't you?:evil:

Top Bottom