Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pretty interesting CIA website......crazy shit!!!!

Immortal Juicer

check out www.parascope.com and then click on the CIA links. it talks about all the crazy shit the CIA has tried regarding psychological warfare. they were really into exploiting peoples religious beliefs to either help or hurt their war efforts.

i can see how they have had some pretty big failures. trying shit like this is bound to go wrong sometimes. its interesting for sure though.

Parascope is a very good site, with some quality info....nature boy, exactly what do they have there that destroys their credibility? It's a site for the paranormal, they explore it all.

it does have some off the wall shit but its always good to hear alternative opinions and perspectives.

any new idea is usually ridiculed before it is accepted.

Very cool IJ....I loved the Death Worm!!! HA,,

Frackal said:
Parascope is a very good site, with some quality info....nature boy, exactly what do they have there that destroys their credibility? It's a site for the paranormal, they explore it all.

I don't know:

"Mind Control, the Illuminati and the JFK Assassination"

"Prison Factories: Slave Labor for the New World Order?"

An article about FEMA's and it's portrayal in the X-Files Movie

An article about the CIA's links to Jonestown

Don't get me wrong, there is some good stuff on this. But some of the phrases and sentences they use will turn skeptics away. Just my .02

- The illuminati one is out there.

- Prison Factories is right on, ask 2thick...also read "Derailing Democracy," it will explain it all.

- The article about FEMA's contingency plans are 100% correct.

- Jonestown was an MK-Ultra related CIA project...I guarantee you....research Jim Jone's history, read about the money transfers from the CIA Station in Guam to Mr. Jim Jones, his past connection with CIA assets, the villager rumors about Green Beret's slaughtering Americans in the jungle, the gunning down of a US Senator and several reporters who went to investigate the Jonestown deaths, the testimony of the first non-military doctor on the scene, saying there were injection marks on the shoulders of the majority of the 'suicide' victims...the gun that Jim Jones supposedly used to kill himself found 200 feet away from his supposed body....

Top Bottom