Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pretty Fuckin Funny

McSatan

When someone who creates dozens of alters gets sick or arrested for spousal abuse or molestation and the entire board goes silent. You know who you are. Cuck mfer.

The only people alive in chat are you and me and that fag hal and pick and cali and nan....are you saying that we're all the same person? That would explain the lost hours I've been experiencing hahaha

Digimong = McSatan ...so obvious...he is such a low IQ dumb cunt makes you wonder how he eats....probably with help.

Pick3 = Anabolic-b as already proven in another thread. You people are fucken pathetic losers and i look forward to the day you get raped...but you probably enjoy it and willingly take cock into your arse. Fucken Eunuch Fagots.

Digimong = McSatan ...so obvious...he is such a low IQ dumb cunt makes you wonder how he eats....probably with help.

Pick3 = Anabolic-b as already proven in another thread. You people are fucken pathetic losers and i look forward to the day you get raped...but you probably enjoy it and willingly take cock into your arse. Fucken Eunuch Fagots.

I don't have any alters...queer

Last edited:

Why don't you just leave? No one likes you and you smell like cat shit.

Top Bottom