Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pretty Fuckin Funny

I know pick and pink..they're not the same person and neither of them is me (for the record)..I'm still trying to unravel mcsatan..and I will..hallie is 14 and entering the 9th grade in the fall.

Stop licking your own balls. Combined with the other psychological retardation traits you have, you look even more totally pathetic than an alcoholic whore. I discussed your case with my wife who happens to be a psychologist and who is hot by the way, she agreed that you have daddy issues. Seeking approval from peers at the age of 51 is the behavior of a disturbed individual. What happened? Did he force you to touch him or taste him? Let me guess you will play a sympathy card at some point....because you are a pathetic human being who should do the world a favour and kill your self. By the way i am doing fasted cardio for a few weeks. When i lean down my skin is tight because i have colagen. Unlike you whose skin like like the skin on a flacid dick.
What a couple of "loosers", lmao. Discussing forum members lives. Where do I begin? Other than she's not hot and you're faggot. YOU have daddy issues. And mommy issues. And penis envy. And gender identity issues. And whatever issues that make you blindly accuse other people of having issues so long as you do t have to deal with your own. You don't show much intellectual prowess, just the ability to repeat and cite other people's opinions. Be a fucking man and stop acting like a cunt.

I speak fucktardese and my translation is...

"my wife" = my mother

"happens to be a psychologist" = is a lunch-lady at my middle school and watches dr. oz

"hot" = has a mustache

"doing fasted cardio" = I'm a fatso

I speak fucktardese and my translation is...

"my wife" = my mother

"happens to be a psychologist" = is a lunch-lady at my middle school and watches dr. oz

"hot" = has a mustache

"doing fasted cardio" = I'm a fatso
That's funny. He should go reread some old AAP and Tiger88 posts if he wants to insult people may be even JerseyArt, the meek fgt that he was. Hell, what about the dirty terrorist looking mf, JackAngel? And BileStew? Those guys could verbally joust. Too bad they grew up and are now whipped bitches. Except Sponge, I'm sure he still has an alt here.

That's funny. He should go reread some old AAP and Tiger88 posts if he wants to insult people may be even JerseyArt, the meek fgt that he was. Hell, what about the dirty terrorist looking mf, JackAngel? And BileStew? Those guys could verbally joust. Too bad they grew up and are now whipped bitches. Except Sponge, I'm sure he still has an alt here.

Who was the super angry black dude when I first showed up here? I can't remember his handle but he was a master of ball-busting and funnier than hell.

Top Bottom