Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pretty Fuckin Funny

I miss mavancuso, hammy and that ditch pig, klu. Frisky and feisty, jackschitt, myway, heatherae (stupid, stupid bitch that she was) harmonica, who was from Cle, and lots of the other bitches. I know some of youse ngrs still lurk.

Stop licking your own balls. Combined with the other psychological retardation traits you have, you look even more totally pathetic than an alcoholic whore. I discussed your case with my wife who happens to be a psychologist and who is hot by the way, she agreed that you have daddy issues. Seeking approval from peers at the age of 51 is the behavior of a disturbed individual. What happened? Did he force you to touch him or taste him? Let me guess you will play a sympathy card at some point....because you are a pathetic human being who should do the world a favour and kill your self. By the way i am doing fasted cardio for a few weeks. When i lean down my skin is tight because i have colagen. Unlike you whose skin like like the skin on a flacid dick.

Stop licking your own balls. Combined with the other psychological retardation traits you have, you look even more totally pathetic than an alcoholic whore. I discussed your case with my wife who happens to be a psychologist and who is hot by the way, she agreed that you have daddy issues. Seeking approval from peers at the age of 51 is the behavior of a disturbed individual. What happened? Did he force you to touch him or taste him? Let me guess you will play a sympathy card at some point....because you are a pathetic human being who should do the world a favour and kill your self. By the way i am doing fasted cardio for a few weeks. When i lean down my skin is tight because i have colagen. Unlike you whose skin like like the skin on a flacid dick.

before i go back to my pathetic life...

this is a fitness website and i am challenging your level of fitness.

your response to my challenge is to call me out for being old? i'm pretty sure my actual birthdate (month/day/year) is in my profile for anyone to look at.

*flaccid

by the way ha1a1, pick3, mcsatan, and pink mass are all the same person... i have but one account stop with the false accusations.

Top Bottom