Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pretty Fuckin Funny

Everyone hates you. We all know you are Digimong eunuch cunts alta.
Everyone loves me. You, you're just some asshole. A very frustrated one. One who masturbates way too much or not enough. If you got some pussy, you wouldn't be all "ughhhhh, no one will touch my reproductive organs, uhhhhhhh." I bet you have bad hair, too.

I dont even think about shit like that. I get so much pussy i need to avoid it just to stay sane. If you rhink getting pussy is any sort of achievement you are a complete retard. That shit is easy and should have been mastered to the point you dont need to think about it. Bitches chase me fuk head...its kind of what happens when you are a good looking smart cunt with half a brain.

Everyone loves me. You, you're just some asshole. A very frustrated one. One who masturbates way too much or not enough. If you got some pussy, you wouldn't be all "ughhhhh, no one will touch my reproductive organs, uhhhhhhh." I bet you have bad hair, too.

Its so obvious you are Digimongs alta. Go kill yourself and don't bother donating your organs because your dna is inferior. You are a throwback mongoloid fuckwitt. Now piss off.

I dont even think about shit like that. I get so much pussy i need to avoid it just to stay sane. If you rhink getting pussy is any sort of achievement you are a complete retard. That shit is easy and should have been mastered to the point you dont need to think about it. Bitches chase me fuk head...its kind of what happens when you are a good looking smart cunt with half a brain.

Women love to be referred to as "bitches", queer

And you are trying to be a white knight. Sad. That is the only way you get close to a woman...suck up to them....as if they cant see what you are doing. Another example of your zero iq mentality. Go back to your shitty job in your shitty life with your ugly wife and stop fiddling with kids. Rock Spider.

And you are trying to be a white knight. Sad. That is the only way you get close to a woman...suck up to them....as if they cant see what you are doing. Another example of your zero iq mentality. Go back to your shitty job in your shitty life with your ugly wife and stop fiddling with kids. Rock Spider.

A lack of respect for women is a sign of low intelligence, queer

Please get the fuck out of here, I will pay you to leave.

Top Bottom