Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pretentious Vegetarians

havoc

Shaolin Ninja
Since I am amongst alot of herb smokers(also have not smoked herb in 15 days, if I make it to 23 days it would break a record I had in 1998) and general naturalists, I tend to come upon these "vegetarians" that think that being a vegan is just the greatest thing since the pomegranate. There is only 1, yes 1 reason that a vegan lifestyle should be practiced(other than a doctors suggestion for some health reason). This sole reason is for the digestive system or healthier promotion of the insides (intestines, stomach lining, pooper, etc). Yet, many of these individuals cling to this " I eat from the earth I am the earth", implying that eating vegan will make one think clearer and in a more proper and focused fashion. Who are they kidding? Is there mind not strong enough to overcome the negative influences that the hamburger plays on one's cognitive process :confused: If someone is not too bright, then that someone is pretty much doomed for life, you can't add IQ points or brain cells to a degree that will actually show a difference. Eating herbs, fruits and veggies has nothing to do with thinking properly. Kind of a rant, I am just surrounded by these folks all day, any time I break out some chicken or meat, they start tripping and even scowl to an extent, I would like to shove there malnutritioned selves into the dirt, ok peace

Jesus would throw on some mad barbeque in front of these people!

In college there was a group of them that were always putting up posters saying that the amount of water that it takes to sustain the life of one cow is enough water to float a battleship.

This was their arguement against eating meat.

I took it more as an arguement to make bigger battleships and eat more cows - that way we have a harder time floating those battleships, and we are killing off the cows.

I know that by eating them, I'm just increasing the demand for them, and more cows will be magically made to fill this need gap - but still, I like meat. and milk.
and it never got old to watch them get all flustered.

Do you think its ethical for vegetarians to eat animal crackers?

Just a thought.....and I hear you...

Top Bottom