Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pretentious Vegan Fucks

p0ink

man, vegans really piss me off. every fucking vegan i know makes it a point to remind everyone else how vegan they are, EVERY fucking time food is mentioned. god dammit, why cant they be the good vegan type of people. you know, the ones who had heart attacks and made it a point to eat only vegetables. not the fucking skinny, pretentious, emo fucks who think they are making some kind of god damn difference in the world by eating shitty tasting food for every fucking meal.

i'm w/you 100% p0ink...

i went to UC Santa Cruz... man did i have to put up w/my fair share of that bullshit... fuckin hippies...

I used to be a vegan in my younger years, thought it was the right thing to do. But eventually I just said fuck it, everything kills to survive in this world and I didn't create this fucked up world and there's nothing I can do about it, so now I eat my meat but I still feel like a killer. Chickens are and cows are being brought into a miserable existence just so I can eat them. I hate myself.

If humans were not supposed to eat meat we wouldn't have a mouth full of mean fuckin chompers. Next time you see one of those veagans, show them a clip of someone clubbing a baby seal.

Top Bottom