Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pretentious Vegan Fucks

thinkBIG said:
Amen,
we just happen to be top of the food chain so why not take advantage of it

True, true. Perhaps some day, Aliens will invade and consider us a tasty delicacy and what right would we have to complain if they are superior to us?

p0ink said:
man, vegans really piss me off. every fucking vegan i know makes it a point to remind everyone else how vegan they are, EVERY fucking time food is mentioned. god dammit, why cant they be the good vegan type of people. you know, the ones who had heart attacks and made it a point to eat only vegetables. not the fucking skinny, pretentious, emo fucks who think they are making some kind of god damn difference in the world by eating shitty tasting food for every fucking meal.
I agree, 2 very good friends of mine are vegans, and they mention it too often, and in my opinion do it for the wrong reasons. peace

I sit next to one of those obnoxious vegans at work. She insists everyone else is immoral for eating meat. She swears cows suffer miserably when they are milked and that McDonalds cooks their french fries in pig's blood. She also insists that I'm going to die of a heart attack at a young age for eating meat. But yet she's smoked cigarettes for 15 years AND she's fat! How the hell can a vegan get fat? How does a human get fat eating rabbit food?

Do you think its ethical for vegans to eat animal crackers?

Inquiring minds want to know.........

I love it when i talk to women who are vegans/vegetarians. I always ask them you dont eat meat ?? Their response is no. I then ask what about sausage?? Response is no. Look over to my friend and say all girls eat sausage...(sucking cock). Girl interrupts, i told you i dont eat meat and that includes sausage. We just bust out laughing.

A person should be vegan for the nutritional properties and the ease on the digestive system, but to do it because you are boycotting the way animals are slayed/killed, etc is just plain worthless. peace

i find guys who are vegan are way more obnoxious than chicks. my freshmen year in college, i would always chill with these 3 liberal chicks (they were way hot), and they were all about being 'good' people and whatnot. they would say retarded shit like, "if i ever won the lottery, i would give it all away to homeless people." typical OUTRAGEOUS bullshit like that. anyhow, one night i was at their place with some friends, and we were all just drinking/getting high, and there was some hippy piece of shit there i recognized from my dorm. he kept going on and on about how vegan he was (which was total horse shit), and i swear to god, these chicks were all like, "tell me more...im so wet." like all hung up on this. and then he was like, 'yeah baby, im a Buddhist too" and he lifted up his shirt and had 'Buddha" tattooed across his abdomen like tupac had with 'thug life.' all i wanted to do was bludgeon this guy with brick.

oh yeah, i also dont live skinny, pale, vegan chicks who have like 30 fucking piercings in their face, that wear wife-beaters, and those black rimmed glasses.

Top Bottom