Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

President Trump? ,,, sounds odd

And after he's impeached, it'll be President Christie.

And after he's impeached, it'll be President Christie.

Impeachment worked well with Obama lol. We can't get anything right apparently. I could agree with any of the three republicans. As long as it isn't Bernie or Hilary. lol

It cracks me up when people complain about Obama. He's accomplished more in his life than any of you fucking pathetic losers could ever possibly dream of.

Oh, and if you think a Republican stands the slightest chance of winning, then you are a complete fucking retard as well.

Have a nice day.

It cracks me up when people complain about Obama. He's accomplished more in his life than any of you fucking pathetic losers could ever possibly dream of.

Oh, and if you think a Republican stands the slightest chance of winning, then you are a complete fucking retard as well.

Have a nice day.

I've done moar hydros than him

Have a nice day.

Ngr lover.

Ngr lover.

And I'm sure you are some broke dick loser, making pocket change on a blue collar job, pretending you are upper class all while complaining about the poor, right?

You do know that your taxes aren't paying for wic or welfare or obamacare, right?

You are insignificant and your taex don't amount to shit. You don't even pay enough in taxes to cover the public services you suck up, much less offset the difference that the poor suck up.

Top Bottom