Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

President Trump? ,,, sounds odd

And I'm sure you are some broke dick loser, making pocket change on a blue collar job, pretending you are upper class all while complaining about the poor, right?

You do know that your taxes aren't paying for wic or welfare or obamacare, right?

You are insignificant and your taex don't amount to shit. You don't even pay enough in taxes to cover the public services you suck up, much less offset the difference that the poor suck up.

I'll tax your airway, fgt

It cracks me up when people complain about Obama. He's accomplished more in his life than any of you fucking pathetic losers could ever possibly dream of.

Oh, and if you think a Republican stands the slightest chance of winning, then you are a complete fucking retard as well.

Have a nice day.

I came here to this land via vaginal parturition on October 15, 1964. I was a bit of a prodigy in that I became fully aware of my surroundings around the age of 4. Never in my 47 years of awareness, have I ever known a time when our country was divided across as many battle lines as it is today after 7 and a half years under Mr. Obama's watchful eye. Yeah, you're right, he's really accomplished a lot in his life. But, never as much as he has accomplished in the last 7 and a half years. This place is a fucking mess.

I came here to this land via vaginal parturition on October 15, 1964. I was a bit of a prodigy in that I became fully aware of my surroundings around the age of 4. Never in my 47 years of awareness, have I ever known a time when our country was divided across as many battle lines as it is today after 7 and a half years under Mr. Obama's watchful eye. Yeah, you're right, he's really accomplished a lot in his life. But, never as much as he has accomplished in the last 7 and a half years. This place is a fucking mess.

This place is a mess because of Americans though, not because of him. Americans are the scum of the earth. Lazy, fat, stupid and spoiled.

The funny part is all these pathetic old fucks that blame the young. Guess what, everything wrong with the US is 100% the fault of baby boomers and this world will be a hell of a lot better when all these shit WWII babies fucking die off.

This place is a mess because of Americans though, not because of him. Americans are the scum of the earth. Lazy, fat, stupid and spoiled.

The funny part is all these pathetic old fucks that blame the young. Guess what, everything wrong with the US is 100% the fault of baby boomers and this world will be a hell of a lot better when all these shit WWII babies fucking die off.

so all this black vs white bullshit has nothing to do with the man in charge and an additional layer of false entitlement? you're a fucking typical delusional, self-hating, white american...i got some fucking prime swamp land i'll sell ya...

i went to bed at 4:30 this morning and got back up at 6:30, for the 12th time in the last 15 days...my body fat is single digit...i'm smarter than you (better looking too..and i'll bet i have a bigger dick)...spoiled? hmmmm...i'm aging, that's for sure, but i still have a little shelf life left before my expiration date...unless you meant the other "spoiled", in which case, see bed at 4:30 back up at 6:30...

so all this black vs white bullshit has nothing to do with the man in charge and an additional layer of false entitlement? you're a fucking typical delusional, self-hating, white american...i got some fucking prime swamp land i'll sell ya...

i went to bed at 4:30 this morning and got back up at 6:30, for the 12th time in the last 15 days...my body fat is single digit...i'm smarter than you (better looking too..and i'll bet i have a bigger dick)...spoiled? hmmmm...i'm aging, that's for sure, but i still have a little shelf life left before my expiration date...unless you meant the other "spoiled", in which case, see bed at 4:30 back up at 6:30...

Wasn't talkin' about you. You're not a baby-boomer. The people born in the 40's-50's are the ones who destroyed the economy, yet sit around and praise the worst, most corrupt president in the history of the US, Reagan, who single handed tripled the deficit that the US has never been able to dig itself out of.

As far as Obama goes - No, he's not a great president. He's not a horrible president either. He has done a much better job "fixing" the economy than Bush did. Nobody with an education or the slightest bit of understanding on economics or business could argue that without lookin stupid.

And the black vs. white thing can be traced back to Obama, however it's certainly not all his fault. It's the racist of this country blaming all their problems on a "black Muslim" president rather than taking responsibility for themselves. Oh, and the conservative "white" old men in Congress that block every single one of his bills regardless of what it is.

Now, let's get a peek at that kielbasa you're packing.

Wasn't talkin' about you. You're not a baby-boomer. The people born in the 40's-50's are the ones who destroyed the economy, yet sit around and praise the worst, most corrupt president in the history of the US, Reagan, who single handed tripled the deficit that the US has never been able to dig itself out of.

As far as Obama goes - No, he's not a great president. He's not a horrible president either. He has done a much better job "fixing" the economy than Bush did. Nobody with an education or the slightest bit of understanding on economics or business could argue that without lookin stupid.

And the black vs. white thing can be traced back to Obama, however it's certainly not all his fault. It's the racist of this country blaming all their problems on a "black Muslim" president rather than taking responsibility for themselves. Oh, and the conservative "white" old men in Congress that block every single one of his bills regardless of what it is.

Now, let's get a peek at that kielbasa you're packing.

Wow...I was in a pissy mood earlier today..please feel free to disregard anything I said and/or implied. I've only had 7.5 hours of sleep in the last 3 days :(

Top Bottom