Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnant ofr just a Lie?

Trojan Horse

Pregnant or just a Lie?

Man o' man, do I have a dillema. I hooked up with thiss beauty a while ago (about two months). Everything was cool. We hit it off and of course I hit it. After a while she told me she was on birth control and that I didn't need to worry about a pregnancy. So of course, no protection was used later on. (one time). Anyways, I kept in touch with the woman a few times after the fact and then she threw out a pregnancy aftterwards. I was flabbergasted to say the least. I mean what happended to the birth control? Anyways, I asked her repeatedly to take an instant pregnancy test where she refused. I gave her a month to do so and she never proved it to me. She still is adamant that she is pregnant and it is mine. Why wouldn't she take the pregnancy test? What the fuck? If a woman was pregnant with a man's kid wouldn't she want to prove that she is pregnant? I don't get this but it's fucking me up. If it's true then I'm doomed cause I don't want to have nothing to do with her. Do you think this broad is lying?

Last edited:
Do you think she's trying to trick you for some odd reason? Maybe to have a relationship with her, or to get your money? I'd call her up and say that you just went to the doctor for random tests and the Dr. said that you were sterile haha see how she reacts. Invite that chick over your house and make her drink a lot. When she goes to the bathroom just get your walmart prego test ready and kick the door in and BAM you'll find out for yourself. Invite me over when you do that and i'll bring a big boom box with "maury's" voice saying "YOU'RE NOT THE FATHER" then you can start dancing and calling her a hoe. She'll run out of your house crying and maury won't be there to comfort her.

If she was really prego AND told u about it then she needed u to know but if she needed u to know she would have pissed on the stick='s TURN AND RUN. Get a restraining order or whatever. This chick is bad news. If she didn't want u to see a positive pregnancy test then she didn't want u to know ='s she would NOT have told u....='s she's not fuggin prego.If u are just looking for trouble there are a lot of ways to find it and have more fun.Run for the hills. She was probably wanting u to believe her,introduce her to granny as the family's newest member and add her to your checking account.Meanwhile, she's not really pregnant but since u think she is, u have daily unprotected sex(because u think the damage is already done) and before u know it--> there really is bread in the oven ='s your fuggin TRAPPED! Run. That's all I have to say and have a good night.

I have turned her away until she pissed on the stick but now she calls and comes up with these stories of how, the baby would be beautiful and how she doesn't want me to see it when it's born etc... What the fuck is this shit? I know this sounds like I'm dealing with a psycho. That's why I'm concerned if she really is pregnant. Like I said before, I asked her to take the test about 2 months ago and still nothing. I hope that it is bullshit.

She is lying, plain and simple. If we are pregnant, any woman would pee on the stick for you to show you so that you can make plans to do whatever you're going to do. This chick is a lying psycho.

Last edited:
WOW! That screams psycho!!! I bet she's full of shit and she's just going to call you up later down the road and tell you she's at the hospital having your kid but not to come cause you can't see it. Sounds like she's after a monthly check to me... This is where i say push her down a flight of stairs but, SERIOUSLY get a restraining order. I know i don't know the chick but from your story she sounds psychotic. Last thing i want to read from you is "that bitch is filling rape charges and she said i hit her" Good luck bro. I mean that!

If you get contacted by the family court to take a paternity test, you'll know she's serious. Until then, what can you do??

Top Bottom